[Sca-cooks] 15th C. Ottoman Bulghur w/Chestnuts

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:57:10 PDT 2007

That made me laugh! Sometimes the simplest thing gets the most incredible
praise.  I fixed plain scrambled eggs and had someone ask me what I had done
to make the best scrambled eggs she had ever tasted.  The secret was just a
little water to lighten them up, just like my mom used to do.  I also
sometimes use milk or cream or sour cream but plain water does the job too.

I am looking forward to the Bulghur dish that results from this discussion
as I will be at the feast!

Katira