[Sca-cooks] good herbs

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Mon Sep 24 13:31:10 PDT 2007

Oh sorry, I am not the one applying the demi-goddess title to you. :) I
think you are very knowledgeable person at expert level versus my novice
level but others tend to take your knowledge and skill to the demi-goddess
level. Like one of the two that admonished me for questioning your Walnut
recipe interpretation. She did not believe that it is an interpretation but
THEE actual recipe of how it was done. She has since moved to another
Kingdom sometime ago so I don't know if she has brought your status back to
earth yet. :)

De