[Sca-cooks] Lion's Head Soup

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 28 08:34:29 PDT 2007

I'm a little iffy about the advice to "use almond paste" only because
most pre-pasted almonds come with sugar in, right next to the Marzipan.
I might say to use raw almond butter from the health food store, that is
a paste of just almonds right?  And maybe a drop of almond extract to
fill in the flavor profile.

I would be so easy to poison, I do love the flavor of bitter almond like
this!  o.O

Fondly, Selene