[Sca-cooks] Was Khazar Kosher?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Sep 28 10:28:28 PDT 2007

While you may have a point regarding the Jewish Khazars, the Khazars
were not a completely Jewish group. Initially, only their rulers
converted, then members of the nobility, then the common people- and
not all of the latter two groups converted. The Khazars were a very
tolerant nation, and religions of all flavors were allowed to
flourish, from their original animistic paganism, through and
including Christianity and Islam, as well as, no doubt, whatever other
religion someone chose to profess.