[Sca-cooks] MK Cook's Symposium Website Up

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 5 15:08:22 PDT 2007

Here's the news regarding the upcoming MKCC event.

Johnnae
-------------

Greetings all!

For those of you waiting, we've gotten a quick-n-dirty Cook's Symposium
website up and running for the 2007 gathering this year. I'm still
missing a couple of classes (I need the name of the gentleman teaching
the sausage class) and we always use more volunteers for teachers. The
basics are up though and you can find them by pointing your browsers as
follows:

http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/symposium/Home.html

Quick and dirty. If you'd like to volunteer, don't forget that Dame
Hauviette is your contact (Channon Mondoux, at 269-547-0339 or
channonmondoux at yahoo.com).

Cheers!

Iasmin
Webmonkey, 2007 Cook's Symposium

PS: We should have this linked off the MK Calendar shortly.

PPS: Please feel free to forward as you see fit to other lists,
websites, and newletters.