[Sca-cooks] OT: I need help in finding artwork websites......

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Tue Sep 11 19:46:28 PDT 2007

Good gentles.
Please forgive the use of bandwith for a non-cooking question. I am
trying to find a website that has art masterpieces on it... I think
it is called something like 'Art on the Web' or 'Web Art'... so far I
have not been able to find it through Google and I can't seem to come
up with the right phrase for Google to get me where I want to go.

What I actually want are artwork and photographic portraits that I
can look up on the web.  Can anyone help me?

Many thanks!
Phillipa