[Sca-cooks] Food for a Demo

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 1 17:42:09 PDT 2008

Given you have no time and this is a student audience, how about
biscotti see http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/biscotti.html
more biscotti see http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/appendix2.html
bagels http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/bagels.html
or see
Stefan's files and look under Sweet Foods where you will find:
_Bakng-w-Sugar-art – 10/21/06_

Baking with Sugar in Renaissance Germany? by Lord Giano Balestriere.

or perhaps

Digby-Cakes-art
<http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/Digby-Cakes-art.html>
"Excellent Small Cakes Revisited" by Tirloch of Tallaght.
Digby-Cakes
<http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/Digby-Cakes-msg.html>
Making cakes using Sir Digby's 'Excellent Small Cakes' recipe.
lebkuchen
<http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/lebkuchen-msg.html> Period
lebkuchen cookies. Recipes.

There are a number of other recipes in that file that might work.

Johnnae