[Sca-cooks] Food for a Demo

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Wed Apr 2 07:42:10 PDT 2008

Another nice thing about the gingerbread is that it makes a great
"hands-on" demo. Just put the ingredients out and let the attendees have
their own hand at it. I've been saving the small tins from altoids (mints &
fruit sours) in order to allow people to take home their own creation of
gingerbread.

Euriol