[Sca-cooks] Favorite dessert?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Apr 3 18:17:20 PDT 2008

Oho! A "Last Meal" dessert puts an entirely different spin on it!  "Death By Chocolate" comes to mind! lol!  Your apple/cream idea sounds wonderful, though.  I think I' shorting out the keyboard on my laptop, drooling.
I don't generally celebrate my birthday, but ice cream cake sounds tasty (vanilla or chocolate?).  When we were growing up, my brother always got homemade ice cream for his birthday--I have good memories of sitting out on the concrete area by the back porch, grinding away with the ice cream maker....
--maire