[Sca-cooks] Favorite dessert?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Apr 3 18:31:38 PDT 2008

We ate at the Trellis Restaurant in December while in Williamsburg, VA and
ordered Death by Chocolate, along with two other of the desserts that
were being offered at lunch that day. In the end we all agreed that while
Death by Chocolate was very good, the other two (Diamonds on Ice
and a special white chocolate one) were even better.
Death by Chocolate really needs to be served with vanilla ice cream or
whipped
cream to cut the sweetness. That makes it much better.

Johnnae