[Sca-cooks] Favorite Dessert

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 03:29:05 PDT 2008

Well, you are one of the first from outside the south, particularly
Virginia, that I've run into that's even heard of this kind of pie...too
bad, it's really wonderful!

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will