[Sca-cooks] Garbonzo Bean flour ...

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 09:00:50 PDT 2008

Don't forget my proposal to socca/faina, wonderful simple to make!
Only flour, oil and salt!
Ana

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 5:40 PM, S CLEMENGER <sclemenger at msn.com> wrote:
> Care to share the recipe for the dipping sauce?
>  I might have to try these...and the other ideas.  Have never really made anything with garbanzo flour, although I've certainly consumed more than my share of hummus, and I had a whole-grain pasta this week that was made with garbanzo flour, in part.
>  --Maire

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci