[Sca-cooks] Period Cookbooks and Period to modern glosseries

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 14 12:26:14 PDT 2008

> Second, what period?
>
> 10th cent, 14th Cent, 15th cent

There isn't much in the way of sources for 10th Century, definitely no
recipe collections, but 14th and 15th Centuries are certainly doable.

> Third:
> What country or culture are you most interested in?
>
> English, Welsh, Italian, French, Celtic

English, Italian, and French, yes.  No real Welsh recipe sources that I know
of.  And Celtic covers about 3500 years and everywhere from Ireland to Asia
Minor, and again there are no real recipe sources I can remember.

Bear