[Sca-cooks] Okay, it's "Very Stupid Question" time...

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 11:40:25 PDT 2008

Adamantius wrote:
>Others might include it being some sort of
>fabricated, fried thingy akin to the chicken blobs sold at various
>fast-food franchises...

I've called those "chicken fluff" since, in my extremely limited
experience, they have little substance. This experience was in the
very early 90s when one of my daughter's teachers gave kids coupons
for McDonald's if they performed well. So in redeeming a coupon she
ordered "Chicken McNuggets"and i tasted one.

After that she demurred when offered coupons. A year or so later she
became (and still is) a vegetarian.

Of course, for all i know, those little double fried thingies could
be made from aliens.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita