[Sca-cooks] Okay, it's "Very Stupid Question" time...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 18 12:05:58 PDT 2008

On Apr 18, 2008, at 2:40 PM, Lilinah wrote:

> I've called those "chicken fluff" since, in my extremely limited
> experience, they have little substance.

Can you imagine how unpleasant they'd be if they had substance, too???

> This experience was in the
> very early 90s when one of my daughter's teachers gave kids coupons
> for McDonald's if they performed well. So in redeeming a coupon she
> ordered "Chicken McNuggets"and i tasted one.
>
> After that she demurred when offered coupons. A year or so later she
> became (and still is) a vegetarian.
>
> Of course, for all i know, those little double fried thingies could
> be made from aliens.

Worse. According to "Fast Food Nation", they're made from steamed,
whole chickens, passed through a fine screen under high pressure, to
remove bones and gristle, which resulting sludge is then further
processed into the much-beloved artifacts of Ronald McDonald, because
he "understands the problems of all children everywhere".

Technically speaking, not absolutely toxic, but still rather nasty.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter