[Sca-cooks] Potrero War Welcome Potluck

Cassandra Baldassano euriol at ptd.net
Fri Apr 18 17:56:15 PDT 2008

That the losing side got Pittsburgh (Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands)
seems to lend credence to the name of the group. :)

When I was out West the Province of Southern Shores and the Shire of Esfenn
had a similar (much smaller scaled) war over Milipitas. So the losing side
was to get the SCA corporate office.

Euriol of Lothian, OP
Minister of Arts & Sciences, Barony of Endless Hills
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was
service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for
Literature