[Sca-cooks] Period Cookbooks and Period to modern glosseries

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:26:00 PDT 2008

If that list member is still a member, I wonder if they would be willing to
photocopy it and send it to others of us who might be interested.  It might
even be that it could be scanned in and sent as a file that can be
downloaded.  I know that my scanner will take 12 x 18 sheets...is your copy
larger than that?

Kiri