[Sca-cooks] Period Cookbooks and Period to modern glosseries

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Apr 19 14:02:21 PDT 2008

That Hieatt and Jones article is from Speculum and is in JSTOR.
It is not at all hard to come by these days and in fact for a fee
it can be purchased here
http://www.jstor.org/pss/2853971

Freely distributing it would be a major copyright violation and violation of
the licensing agreements. What is done privately is one thing but a
public list ought not to be soliciting articles
in violation of copyright.

Johnnae