[Sca-cooks] Period Cookbooks and Period to modern glosseries

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:06:56 PDT 2008

Not to worry.  I followed Johnna's suggestion and purchased a copy from
JSTOR.  Suey, have you tried to do that?  It was a little pricey, but well
worth what it cost ($15)...it was a downloadable PDF file, so you should be
able to at least do that.  It doesn't require a membership, thank goodness,
as I don't think I could afford it!

Kiri