[Sca-cooks] Teaching in the SCA

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 23 16:59:43 PDT 2008

Kluas commented:
<<< i like clothing all periods and places. i have found an interest
in woman's fashion. now I'm 300lbs blond hair 6'4" male. (thump!
thump!_ beats chest to scare off others_) think about being the only
one male in the class of about 25. now besides all the weird looks i
got, i was able to tell the differnts in a Tudor gown and a
Elizabethan. because of this class i meet my lady. so know your
auidance. it could only lead to better things. >>>

Well... There is this file in the CLOTHING section of the Florilegium:
cross-dressng-msg  (9K)  4/ 5/05    Cross-dressing in period.

And this one, in the CULTURES section, although perhaps you don't
want to go this authentic. :-)
eunuchs-msg        (6K)  3/30/00    Eunuchs and castration in period.