[Sca-cooks] Teaching in the SCA

Robert Evans honeymonkey78 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 12:30:45 PDT 2008

not really what i ment. but thank you for the welcome. i would like to clear up some things. i didn't take the class for tips on how to dress in womans clothing. i just like the looks of the differnt places and times. thats all.... if that is your thing by all means go for it. but its just not for me . i toke the class 'cause of my larul she suggested to me that i might need to grow in my areas of study. if i came across in other ways then thats on me.  no articals just yet. but i hope to work on some soon. but for now i will just have to consentrate on my pasta. feast in october. hope to see some of you in Thors mtn then. till then i'll be in the kitchen..
  hope this cleared up some things
  Kluas

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
  Kluas commented:
<<< i like clothing all periods and places. i have found an interest
in woman's fashion. now I'm 300lbs blond hair 6'4" male. (thump!
thump!_ beats chest to scare off others_) think about being the only
one male in the class of about 25. now besides all the weird looks i
got, i was able to tell the differnts in a Tudor gown and a
Elizabethan. because of this class i meet my lady. so know your
auidance. it could only lead to better things. >>>

Well... There is this file in the CLOTHING section of the Florilegium:
cross-dressng-msg (9K) 4/ 5/05 Cross-dressing in period.

And this one, in the CULTURES section, although perhaps you don't
want to go this authentic. :-)
eunuchs-msg (6K) 3/30/00 Eunuchs and castration in period.