[Sca-cooks] New World Foods.....

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Apr 25 18:53:25 PDT 2008

EXCELLENT resource Johnnae!
It sits right next to Davidson when it is on the shelf and not next
to my computer or bed.
How is Ken's "Bean's - A History"? I have not read it yet. Has anyone
else?
Andy Smith's The Tomato in America has some interesting references,
but of course is mostly out of the period under discussion here, plus
it focuses on America! Totally worth the read. Pure Ketchup is also
GREAT! But not relevant to the below.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com