[Sca-cooks] New World Foods.....

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Apr 26 20:01:09 PDT 2008

Oh I do like Beans. The only drawback is that it could have used color
pictures
for identification purposes. I suppose they weren't included to keep the
cost lower.
We did mention Andy Smith's Tomato in America book in our article on
early tomato
references. And of course there is his third book Souper Tomatoes too.

Johnnae