[Sca-cooks] Lowest Cost for a reasonably festive feast & a camping event meal ?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Apr 27 12:41:50 PDT 2008

aldyth at aol.com wrote:
> In case anyone was thinking that food stamps is a viable alternative to buying feast food, it isn't legal.? And you cannot reimburse someone who did buy something for feast with food stamps.? How about posting the items that you can actually buy with food stamps so we know what consumables we are looking at.
>
> Aldyth

You're right- you can't reimburse someone who bought things with food
stamps, and they aren't supposed to buy food for anyone but themselves.
Now I'm not going to stand at the checkout and ask who you're buying
food for, but...

(And you can buy food with them, but not paper products, beer and wine,
cigarettes, or prepared food like deli sandwiches, etc.)

'Lainie, who's been there

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore