[Sca-cooks] Favorite dessert?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Apr 2 20:13:13 PDT 2008

Not Dragon, but my favorite dessert would probably be any one of the following:
Lainie's Ultimate Brownies
a really good crème brulee
the scones with fresh strawberries and clotted cream I had in Bath, England....<swoons>
My favorite period dessert (or dessert-like thing) would either be really well-made daryoles, or marzipan.
Or Shrewsbury Cakes.  I'm sure there are others, being a dessert fiend, but those are the ones floating to the top of my memory tonight....
--Maire, suddenly craving dessert for some reason....