[Sca-cooks] pork chips was: Okay, it's "Very Stupid Question" time...

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 11:38:13 PDT 2008

>I had further assumed, based on he
> majority of the other chips one tends to find on a dinner table, that
> these were fried, possibly breaded or otherwise coated, disks or
> fingers of pork, possibly ground, possibly not. Beyond that was petty
> much what I was hoping to learn.

At first I figured it was just a basic typo until you said he repeated
it several times.
This phrase made me wonder. Where was this amazing specteral
performance? In England or Australia or something? Perhaps the
"chips" phrase could be similar to the English moniker for French
Fries as being "chips". So "Pork Chips" could be something like
breaded pork strips.

Just a thought.

> Adamantius

Gunthar
(Why the hell did I get involved in this conversation?)