[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange (was Recipegate)

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Apr 18 17:03:30 PDT 2008

A couple more comments about an exchange of actual cookies.  The weather is warming up here, and even more so in points south. We'd have to worry about chocolate melting.  Cooler weather is better for shipping edibles.

And the exchange cost each person about $10 in shipping each way. I know a few of you live near each other and could maybe share shipping costs.

It was really fun though, trying all the various cookies.

Ranvaig