[Sca-cooks] Okay, it's "Very Stupid Question" time...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:34:14 PDT 2008

Yup, that's it...I just went to Google to see if I could find a picture of
one, but, while there are numerous blogs talking about them and the
occasional recipe, there are no pictures.  Maybe I'll have to dig mine out,
take a picture of it and send it out...if Huette is interested???

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276