[Sca-cooks] Baby boys was Chuck vs Bottom Round

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 07:14:29 PDT 2008

I want to let you know that I had many days like this.
You'd turn around and find out that he'd learned to climb the stairs by
himself
meaning that we needed still more gates and locks. Then there was the day
when he mastered how to turn the computer on by himself and make it
operate and he was only 9 months old.
Every day was a learning curve and it was always something different.
We didn't even have the luxury of a second car until he was 5 and  a
half years old.so when
I say trapped at home in a suburb in the country without sidewalks, I
mean it.
I applaud you for trying to stay in the SCA and active while coping with
your active son.
The one thing that I abandoned when my son was young was the SCA. I
collected
books and kept up with cookery and history, but I didn't attend an event
for nearly 11 years.
Here's hoping summer allows the two of you some time out of doors to play.

Johnnae