[Sca-cooks] Thank you - re: Late Italian feasts

Melbrigda melbrigda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 18:14:44 PDT 2008

Thank you to all who wrote both on and off list about the late Italian feast
ideas.  It has been most helpful.  Mistress Helewys, I found your website
through my own desperate searches and it has been a boon!  Fortunately, I
feel like I'm on the right track with this feast and many of the ideas I had
from Platina I am finding duplicated (although some renamed and some slight
flavor changes) in Scappi.  I'll post more later as I get things more firmed
up.  I'm grateful for a nice kitchen crew that is coming about quite nicely
as well!

--
Mel.
The Honorable Lady Melbrigða i Granbý