[Sca-cooks] Seeking teachers

Dragon dragon at crimson-dragon.com
Wed Aug 6 13:07:08 PDT 2008

Last December I took the reins of the Calafia Outdoor Cooking Guild
and had big plans for improving participation. At the time I wished
to begin organizing periodic classes on a variety of cooking related
subjects, including but not limited to regional styles, period
cooking techniques, period ingredients, cooking equipment, service,
etiquette, etc.

So with that in mind, I am seeking volunteers to teach classes at our
guild meetings in San Diego, CA.

For those of you not in the Southern California area who may have
class notes, bibliographies or other presentations you would like to
share, I would be happy to teach the class myself after familiarizing
myself with the material and maybe consulting with the author(s).

We generally hold our meetings on a Sunday afternoon each month but
it is not a regularly scheduled thing right now (we were usually
doing it to coincide with Calafian Brigade practice on the 1st Sunday
of the month but that varies). We can be a bit flexible to
accommodate those who would be coming from a bit further away.

Dragon