[Sca-cooks] Non-Pennsic SCA activities?

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Thu Aug 7 11:22:35 PDT 2008

The beads that I made were not a very period recipe.  However,  I do
have a couple of period ones that I plan to try for one of the events
I plan to attend in September.  It was more me trying to see if I
could do it type of thing.  I made the beads out of ground spices,
applesauce and a fixitive.  The documentation that I used was a
description in The History of Beads by Lois Sherr Dubin.  I am
gathering more documentation so that my documentation can be more
comprehensive and organized.  One I get that together, I can talk
about an article.

Sindara