[Sca-cooks] 2 Things....

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sun Aug 10 19:44:10 PDT 2008

First..... Is there any real difference between green split peas and
yellow split peas? Cooking times? Major taste difference?  I bought a
bag of each and would like to combine them into one container to save
space.

Second......  Good gentles, May I ask and beg for prayers and good
wishes on behalf of my father? The doctors have just discovered
cancer in his right hip and pelvis and top of his femur (sp) and a
mass in his pancreas. I am praying that the mass will turn out to be
nothing more than a cyst,,,,, but it doesn't look good. As much as my
father makes me crazy; and I say this with love, He is a good man and
does not deserve a horrible end.  Also, it is beyond my powers of
imagination to imagine him not on this earth.

Many thank yous....
Sadly,
Phillipa

...Us?  You mean someone has actually confused  us for adults?