[Sca-cooks] Wanted: Bean Recipes

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Mon Aug 11 09:42:02 PDT 2008

Greetings all!  I hope everyone that went to Pennsic had a great time and
everyone that stayed home had a great time too!

Now that we're back, it's time for my husband and I to start eating
healthier and lower carb again.

I am currently looking for some good bean recipes to use as side dishes for
our dinners, since beans are on the "authorized" list for Phase 1.  By this
I mean recipes involving things like kidney beans, navy beans, pinto beans,
and so on, and go beyond just the standard baked beans/pork & beans thing.
Please, no beans & rice, since rice is currently on the "not authorized"
list.

Any recipe suggestions will be gladly received.

Many thanks!

Helena