[Sca-cooks] Elderberries

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Aug 11 10:50:14 PDT 2008

It's easiest if you pick the cluster and then use a fork to separate the
berries from the stems.

Grandpa made pancake syrup with the ripe berries--you have to cook them to
make them edible anyway. It's too late for elderflower fritters, which is
the other thing we did with them.

Margaret FitzWilliam