[Sca-cooks] Offboard/Onboard/court bored? (was RE: Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks)

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Mon Aug 11 14:18:29 PDT 2008

Not disagreeing with either of your comments. Would have "infrequent" been
better than "rare" in my response? Again, from an exchequer point of view,
breaking out the fee structure is also helpful in an event bid. Thus,
unless you plan an all inclusive fee structure particular to the event
(i.e. all day side board), it makes the numbers easier to manage. Also,
many people don't want to have to pay for food that they may not be able to
eat. A broken down fee structure allows individuals (for personal reasons)
to enjoy part of an event as best suited their needs.

Euriol