[Sca-cooks] List Admin needs tech help

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:05:55 PDT 2008

Is the archive backed up, I mean, zipfiles, server, etc? Or is the archive
only online? I am in a list running since 1998 and we keep the archives in a
big server as compressed files. Easy to remove anything that way.
Ana

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com>wrote:

> I just got an email from Deb Duchon who has requested
> a mention of her from the Cook's archive from March 2007
> be removed from the archive. I have tried but can't find
> how to remove a post from the archive from so far in
> the past.
>
> Any other elist gurus out there?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gunthar

http://www.ekopolitan.com Grön sajt/Green

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci