[Sca-cooks] OOP More schools ban Peanut Butter

rattkitten at bellsouth.net rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 15 10:29:46 PDT 2008

Ok I snipped it but it was all RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!   Margaret Nailed this sorry I had to quip and dash but I was replying from the phone and am still getting used to that.   I am slowly getting updated to the 21st Century.   lol

But basically yeah I worked retail for umpteen years... and am a bit jaded to stupidity You know those people that have been coming into the same kitchen for 3 years and have been shown How to turn on the stove.... and still can't do it... and still have to ask me every time.... or walk in to the store that they shop at every week and still can't find the same video that their kid wants every week and have to ask you to go and get it with them.

So basically "What she said..." lol
Nichola

-------------- Original message from Gretchen Beck <grm at andrew.cmu.edu>: --------------

> --On Friday, August 15, 2008 10:33 AM -0400 Nick Sasso
> wrote:
>
> > YIKES!! School employees are idiots because they are human?
>
> Yup. School employees are idiots because they are human. Customers are
> idiots because they are human. Everyone is an idiot because they are human
> (I'm not joking about this one).

snip

 It's just a simple