[Sca-cooks] Peanut allergies-from Isabella

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 15 19:32:16 PDT 2008

In our case, where there are various allergies to this and that, no family
allergy to peanuts exists on either side, to our best knowledge.
The pediatric allergist we went to, a very good one, said essentially they
really didn't have a clue why peanut allergies have risen so dramatically.
Respiratory allergies is a different story, I have heard those linked to
"too clean" houses, but not necessarily peanuts. I imagine (hope) some very
smart researchers are working on this problem as we speak.
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine