[Sca-cooks] "Child Safing"

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Fri Aug 15 19:41:40 PDT 2008

Ah yes, playing in the past a la television. The first show that was
done, was a British production called 1900 House. At least the family
in that show, TRIED to live the life. Then there was PRARIE HOUSE
where the women wore their corsets on the OUTSIDE!!!  I seem to
remember that there was one woman on COLONIAL HOUSE, Was it 'Long-
Hair-Woman'? That was sort of the Colonial Hippie of the group. She
really didn't seem happy or interested in living/recreating the
colonial life and I alsways wondered why she signed up.
Phillipa