[Sca-cooks] Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>

Beth Ann Bretter ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 13:46:52 PDT 2008

> I don't care if people come to feasts or not. I
> don't care if people eat
> or not.  Coming into the kitchen to personally inform the
> cook that you
> refuse to eat her food, however, is a grave insult.

You seem to find a lot of things gravely insulting.  I still stand by my statement that throwing things is *never* a valid response.  It's over-emotional and childish.

I'd like to point out we really don't have the full story as to why this person went to the kitchen to announce he wouldn't be eating feast.  All we have is a short anecdote communciated to convey a shoe throwing punch line.

The man in question COULD have had a perfectly valid reason for his statement but we'll ever know.  So why are we judging him here?

Peyton