[Sca-cooks] Cooks within the SCA

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:03:06 PDT 2008

I have to say that I'm very glad that you've never encountered such a
situation, and I sincerely hope that you never do...but it is a little
unfair to judge someone's behavior if you've never been in that situation.

That being said...I wish to apologize to His Highness and all of the other
good friends on this list.  I sincerely wish I had never mentioned the
situation as it has led us to a discussion that really doesn't belong on
this list.  I ask that others who have been party to this discussion end it
here, and if we still disagree, agree to disagree.

Kiri