[Sca-cooks] Cooks within the SCA

Beth Ann Bretter ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 15:56:40 PDT 2008

> Actually, it was as much the way it was said as the fact
> that it was said.

Yet, still not the whole story since we only have one side of it.

> As for the friend who threw the shoe...put yourself in her
> place:

I can honestly say that there has never in my 17 years in the SCA been a time when I threw a shoe and I'm fairly certain there never will be. There exists *no* mitigating circumstances where shoe throwing, especially in a kitchen where it's completely unsanitary, is a moderate response.

Peyton