[Sca-cooks] pies

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:21:39 PDT 2008

I think you should continue to file them together.  After all, most pie
filling recipes could be used either for regular pies or for what I can
pasties.  Not sure the name is period but that is, after all, what they
are.  Or...you might consider having a section on stuffed pastries...which
would include these along with other forms...almost every culture in the
world had something along these lines.

Kiri