[Sca-cooks] Hampton Court: Was Boar's Head

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sat Aug 23 09:51:20 PDT 2008

Just got back.
I will post photos and such once I return to the states.

I will busy with work related meetings for the rest of the trip and
doubt that I will have time to post. Plus now I am on my way to
Stockholm.

It is a bank holiday here in England so it was JAM packed with people.

They were not doing anything totally amazing mostly spit roasting and
simmering pottages.

One fellow was grinding rice, but no pastries or fancy stuff.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com