[Sca-cooks] lamb at feast

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:49:47 PDT 2008

Of course it will be available to everyone...I'll be sure to let all of the
folks on the Cooks' List and the Laurels list know that it is available.  I
suspect it'll go for around $30 plus postage.  She's also contemplating
including a small sample of one of the spice mixtures mentioned in the
ebook, atraf al-tib, with each purchase.  We just figured that the KWCB will
be a good place to introduce it to a large audience of interested folk!

Kiri