[Sca-cooks] The Book of Sent Sovi­: Medieval recipes from Catalonia

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Aug 29 16:54:16 PDT 2008

My copy of The Book of Sent Sovi­: Medieval Recipes from Catalonia
arrived today. Looks interesting, although I have to note that I noticed
at once that it's one of these books that lacks an index. No way to quickly
determine which ingredients are in which of the LXII recipes or the 16
recipes
included in the Appendix.
Each original recipe gets it own page; the facing page on the right hand
side of the text is the English translation. There's enough white space
on most
pages to allow for personal annotations or notes.

Johnnae

Johnna  wrote on 7/16/2008