[Sca-cooks] A very public Thank You.

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 2 02:51:18 PDT 2008

Back on Wed, 21 May 2008 19:25:36 -0700, Regina commented:

<<< Evil Chuckle from Viscountess in the know :-) has already told
'Lanie that
it's gorgeous.  Your orders are to get pictures BEFORE letting the
pigs see
it (populace can see it too, but after pictures!  The ones I have
from the
garment spread out on the cutting table don't do it justice.  Now you
have
to win Crown so you have an excuse to wear it again, or of course
since it
is white with pearls... >>>

Well Gunthar, I guess you now have an excuse to wear this gown again!

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com