[Sca-cooks] Shop Green, but add butter???

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 6 08:28:29 PDT 2008

What's not to like about animal fats?  Lard is produced by unskilled
labor, nobody teaches a pig how to be fat. Guaranteed trans-fat free,
can be produced by low-tech methods and tastier than any substitute.
Pork Fat Still Rules!

I could use some silly in my life.  Worldcon starts today, Pennsic is
still going on, I'm not at either one because I bought a house instead.
Sigh.  It sucks to be a grown up, sometimes.

Selene