[Sca-cooks] 2 Things....

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Aug 10 20:07:48 PDT 2008

Ooooh, Phillipa! That's scary news for all involved! I've been through
similar things with my parents, and the best counsel I can offer is to
remember to take things one day, or one hour, or one moment at a time....
I've cooked with both yellow and green split peas, and I don't recall any
significant taste or cooking differences.
--Maire, wishing you and your dad only the best....